Monday, February 21, 2005

toothless

ok - so here's the dream - I still have to find out what this means - I know of a few other people who have had this happen in thier dreams as well...get ready for it:

I had a dream that I was slowly losing all my teeth... ALL of them...starting with the molars. one by ne they would just start coming lose and then they's just be hanging there and then I'd have to pull them out. After the first five I remember that I was starting to get really concerned and thinking to myself "o mi gosh - I guess I've really been neglecting my teeth lately or something - I need to make a dentist appointement PRONTO!" But it was eventually too late for that as every tooth had fallen out. Then I was like - DAMN - I'm gonna have to get dentures. When I woke up from the dream I thought that I had a mouthful of loose teeth in my mouth. Then when I realized that it was just a dream i was REALLY relieved...I can';t stress that enough - I mean REALLY relieved.

strange...very strange.
over and out,
-Julia

No comments: